- Gulet Class: Deluxe Class Gulets
- Length: 24 m
- Passengers: 8
- Baseport: Bodrum
- Cabins (Total): 4
- Double Cabin(s): 2
- Twin Cabin(s): 2
Deluxe Class Gulet made in Bodrum.
She has 4 air conditioned (2 Double + 2 Twin) cabins for 8 passengers.
Gulet Endless | Technical details
Turkish flagged Rounded Stern Gulet, Length over Deck 24.00 m, Beam 6.50 m, Draft 3.00 m, Twin Engine 2x 280 HP Iveco Marine, Freshwater 3.500 lt, Fuel 3.500 lt.
Gulet Endless | Accommodation
2 Double and 2 Twin berthed spacious and comfortable cabins. All cabins with air conditioning system and en suite shower and toilet. All cabins with portholes, wardrobe, drawer, mirror, smoke detector, LCD Tv, Satellite system and safe box.
Gulet Endless | Comfort & Entertainment
Spacious sun deck area with Sun mattresses and cushions, Sun awning, Cushioned aft deck with a large table, Deck chairs, spacious saloon with bar and dining table, Yamaha Music System, Plazma TV in Saloon, Jokerboat with 70HP, Banana, Ringo, Snorkel and Fishing Equipment and Canoe.
Gulet Endless | Equipment
Complete navigation equipments, Mobile Phone, Generator 2x 22,5kW, 24 + 220 V, Life Rafts, Life Jackets, Fire Extinguishers, Fully equipped Galley, Filter Coffee, Refrigerator, Deep Freezer, Ice Boxes, Ice Maker, Water maker (150 lt/hrs).
Gulet Endless | Crew
4-5 Members (Captain, Chef, Deckhand) in separate crew quarters.
Spoken Language: Turkish & English.
* Prices includes :
- Passengers’ and crew’s food
- Charter of the vessel with the crew (captain, cook, shipmate)
- Whole Gulet hire, fuel oil, local marina fees, using water, laundry, change of sheets and towels, all the equipment on-board.
- Crew salaries and services, navigation, cleaning, cooking, serving etc.
- Turkish transit log, harbour fees and taxes
- The use of air conditioning on the boat is limited to 4-20 hours a day while the generator is in use
- V.A.T (Value Added Tax) of 18%
* Prices excludes :
- Drinks List will be send 3 weeks prior embarkation to fill out.
- Sightseeing, local tour guide, admission fees
- Mooring at private marinas
- Out of Turkish waters, formalities, transit log, harbour fees and related charges
- Use of motorized water sport facilities; water ski, jet ski etc.
- Transfer from airport to harbour with an air conditioned luxurious Minibus
- Charterer’s own Private and Travel Insurance
- Your Personal expenses
- Flight costs for Charterer
- Gratuities for the crew