- Gulet Class: Deluxe Class Gulets
- Length: 32 m
- Passengers: 12
- Baseport: Bodrum
- Cabins (Total): 6
- Master Cabin(s): 2
- Triple Cabin(s): 4
Deluxe Class Gulet made in Bodrum.
She has 6 air conditioned (2 Master + 4 Dbl/Sng) cabins for 12 passengers.
Gulet Dreamland | Technical details
Turkish flagged Transom Stern Gulet, Build 2006, Length over Deck 32.00 m, Beam 7.50 m, Draft 3.60 m, Engine
2x 360 HP Iveco Marine, Freshwater 10.000 lt, Fuel 5.000 lt.
Gulet Dreamland | Accommodation
She has 2 Master and 4 Double & Single berth spacious and comfortable cabins. All cabins with air conditioning
system and en suite shower and toilet. All cabins with Plasma TV and DVD player, Safe Boxes, portholes, wardrobe,
drawer, mirror, smoke detector.
Gulet Dreamland | Comfort & Entertainment
Spacious sun deck area with Sun mattresses and cushions, Sun awning, Cushioned aft deck with a large table,
Deck chairs, spacious saloon with bar and dining table, Home Theater Music System, Plasma TV, Fiber Dinghy with 9Hp
outboard engine, Snorkel and Fishing Equipment, 2 Canoes, 1 Windsurfer, Rubber Speedboat with 90 HP Outboard Engine,
Water ski, 2 Ringos available.
Gulet Dreamland | Equipment
Complete navigation equipments with Radar, GPS, Auto Pilot, Depth Sounder, Mobile Phone, Twin Generators 2x 22 kW,
12 + 24 + 220 V, Life Raft, Life Jackets, Fire Extinguishers, Fully equipped Galley, Filter Coffee, Refrigerator,
Deep Freezer, Ice Boxes, Ice Maker.
Gulet Dreamland | Crew
4-5 Members (Captain, Chef, Deckhand) in separate crew quarters.
Spoken Language: Turkish & English.
* Prices includes :
- Passengers’ and crew’s food
- Charter of the vessel with the crew (captain, cook, shipmate)
- Whole Gulet hire, fuel oil, local marina fees, using water, laundry, change of sheets and towels, all the equipment on-board.
- Crew salaries and services, navigation, cleaning, cooking, serving etc.
- Turkish transit log, harbour fees and taxes
- The use of air conditioning on the boat is limited to 4-20 hours a day while the generator is in use
- V.A.T (Value Added Tax) of 18%
* Prices excludes :
- Drinks List will be send 3 weeks prior embarkation to fill out.
- Sightseeing, local tour guide, admission fees
- Mooring at private marinas
- Out of Turkish waters, formalities, transit log, harbour fees and related charges
- Use of motorized water sport facilities; water ski, jet ski etc.
- Transfer from airport to harbour with an air conditioned luxurious Minibus
- Charterer’s own Private and Travel Insurance
- Your Personal expenses
- Flight costs for Charterer
- Gratuities for the crew