Gulet Double Eagle
- Gulet Class: Deluxe Class Gulets
- Length: 37 m
- Passengers: 10
- Baseport: Bodrum
- Cabins (Total): 5
- Master Cabin(s): 2
- Double Cabin(s): 1
- Twin Cabin(s): 2
Gulet Double Eagle
Deluxe Class Gulet made in Bodrum.
She has 5 air conditioned (2 Masters + 1 Double + 2 Twin) cabins for 10 passengers.
Gulet Double Eagle | Technical details
American flagged Transom Stern Gulet, Length over Deck 37.00 m, Beam 7.80 m, Draft 3.60 m, Twin Engine 2x 550 HP Marine, Freshwater 4.000 lt, Fuel 8.000 lt.
Gulet Double Eagle | Accommodation
2 Masters Cabin, 1 Double and 2 Twin berthed spacious and comfortable cabins. All cabins with air conditioning system and en suite shower and toilet. All cabins with portholes, wardrobe, drawer, mirror, smoke detector, LCD Tv, Satellite system.
Gulet Double Eagle | Comfort & Entertainment
Spacious sun deck area with Sun mattresses and cushions, Sun awning, Fly bridge with sun awning, Cushioned aft deck with a large table, Deck chairs, spacious saloon with bar and dining table, Music Set, LCD TV in Saloon, Speedboat with 60HP, Ringo, Waterski, Snorkel and Fishing Equipment, Canoe.
Gulet Double Eagle | Equipment
Complete navigation equipments, Mobile Phone, Generators 2x 66kW + 1x 27kW, 24 + 220 V, Life Rafts, Life Jackets, Fire Extinguishers, Fully equipped Galley, Filter Coffee, Refrigerator, Deep Freezer, Ice Boxes, Ice Maker, 2x Water makers.
Gulet Double Eagle | Crew
4-5 Members (Captain, Chef, Deckhand) in separate crew quarters.
Spoken Language: Turkish & English.
* Prices includes :
- Passengers’ and crew’s food
- Charter of the vessel with the crew (captain, cook, shipmate)
- Whole Gulet hire, fuel oil, local marina fees, using water, laundry, change of sheets and towels, all the equipment on-board.
- Crew salaries and services, navigation, cleaning, cooking, serving etc.
- Turkish transit log, harbour fees and taxes
- The use of air conditioning on the boat is limited to 4-6 hours a day while the generator is in use
- V.A.T (Value Added Tax) of 18%
* Prices excludes :
- Drinks List will be send 3 weeks prior embarkation to fill out.
- Sightseeing, local tour guide, admission fees
- Mooring at private marinas
- Out of Turkish waters, formalities, transit log, harbour fees and related charges
- Use of motorized water sport facilities; water ski, jet ski etc.
- Transfer from airport to harbour with an air conditioned luxurious Minibus
- Charterer’s own Private and Travel Insurance
- Your Personal expenses
- Flight costs for Charterer
- Gratuities for the crew