Gulet Dora Deniz
- Gulet Class: Luxury Class Gulets
- Length: 18 m
- Passengers: 6
- Baseport: Marmaris
- Cabins (Total): 3
- Master Cabin(s): 1
- Double Cabin(s): 2
Gulet Dora Deniz
Luxury Class Gulet made in Marmaris.
She has 3 air conditioned (1 Master + 2 Double) cabins for 6 passengers.
Gulet Dora Deniz | Technical details
Turkish flagged Rounded Stern Gulet, refitted 2013, Length over Deck 18.50m, Beam 5.90 m, Main Engine 233 Volvo Penta Marine, Freshwater 3.000lt, Fuel 2.000lt.
Gulet Dora Deniz | Accommodation
1 Master Cabin and 2 Double bedded spacious cabins. Recommended for max. 6 Passengers. All cabins with air conditioning system and en suite shower and toilet. All cabins with portholes, wardrobe, drawer, mirror.
Gulet Dora Deniz | Comfort & Entertainment
Spacious sun deck area with Sun mattresses and cushions, Sun awning, Cushioned aft deck with a large table, Deck chairs, Musicsystem with cd-player, Dinghy with outboard engine, Snorkel and Fishing Equipment.
Gulet Dora Deniz | Equipment
Complete navigation equipments with GPS, Radar & Autopilot, Mobile Phone, Generator, 24 + 220 V, Life Raft, Life Jackets, Fire Extinguishers, Fully equipped Galley, Refrigerator, Deep Freezer, Ice Boxes.
Gulet Dora Deniz | Crew
2-3 Members (Captain, Chef, Deckhand) in separate crew quarters.
Spoken Language: Turkish & English.
* Prices includes :
- Passengers’ and crew’s food
- Charter of the vessel with the crew (captain, cook, shipmate)
- Whole Gulet hire, fuel oil, local marina fees, using water, laundry, change of sheets and towels, all the equipment on-board.
- Crew salaries and services, navigation, cleaning, cooking, serving etc.
- Turkish transit log, harbour fees and taxes
- The use of air conditioning on the boat is limited to 4-6 hours a day while the generator is in use
- V.A.T (Value Added Tax) of 18%
* Prices excludes :
- Drinks List will be send 3 weeks prior embarkation to fill out.
- Sightseeing, local tour guide, admission fees
- Mooring at private marinas
- Out of Turkish waters, formalities, transit log, harbour fees and related charges
- Use of motorized water sport facilities; water ski, jet ski etc.
- Transfer from airport to harbour with an air conditioned luxurious Minibus
- Charterer’s own Private and Travel Insurance
- Your Personal expenses
- Flight costs for Charterer
- Gratuities for the crew