Gulet Dea Delmare
- Gulet Class: Deluxe Class Gulets
- Length: 24 m
- Passengers: 10
- Baseport: Bodrum
- Cabins (Total): 5
- Master Cabin(s): 2
- Double Cabin(s): 2
- Twin Cabin(s): 1
Gulet Dea Delmare
Deluxe Class Gulet made in Bodrum.
She has 5 air conditioned (2 Master + 2 Double + 1 Twin) cabins for 10 passengers.
Gulet Dea Delmare | Technical details
American flagged Transom Stern Gulet, Built 2009, Length over Deck 24.00 m, Beam 6.40 m, Draft 2.80 m, Twin Engine
2x 280 HP Iveco Marine, Freshwater 5.000 lt, Fuel 4.000 lt.
Gulet Dea Delmare | Accommodation
She has 2 Master Cabins in Front and Aft cabins. 2 Double and 1 Twin berthed spacious and comfortable cabins.
All cabins with air conditioning system and en suite shower and toilet. All cabins with portholes, wardrobe,
drawer, mirror, smoke detector, LCD Tv and Satellite system.
Gulet Dea Delmare | Comfort & Entertainment
Spacious sun deck area with Sun mattresses and cushions, Sun awning, Cushioned aft deck with a large table,
Deck chairs, spacious saloon with bar and dining table, Music Set, LCD TV in Saloon, Speedboat for waterski,
knee board, Snorkel and Fishing Equipment, 1 Canoe.
Gulet Dea Delmare | Equipment
Complete navigation equipments, Mobile Phone, Generator 2x 22,75 kW, 24 + 220 V, Life Rafts, Life Jackets, Fire
Extinguishers, Fully equipped Galley, Filter Coffee, Refrigerator, Deep Freezer, Ice Boxes, Ice Maker.
Gulet Dea Delmare | Crew
4-5 Members (Captain, Chef, Deckhand) in separate crew quarters.
Spoken Language: Turkish & English.
* Prices includes :
- Passengers’ and crew’s food
- Charter of the vessel with the crew (captain, cook, shipmate)
- Whole Gulet hire, fuel oil, local marina fees, using water, laundry, change of sheets and towels, all the equipment on-board.
- Crew salaries and services, navigation, cleaning, cooking, serving etc.
- Turkish transit log, harbour fees and taxes
- The use of air conditioning on the boat is limited to 4-20 hours a day while the generator is in use
- V.A.T (Value Added Tax) of 18%
* Prices excludes :
- Drinks List will be send 3 weeks prior embarkation to fill out.
- Sightseeing, local tour guide, admission fees
- Mooring at private marinas
- Out of Turkish waters, formalities, transit log, harbour fees and related charges
- Use of motorized water sport facilities; water ski, jet ski etc.
- Transfer from airport to harbour with an air conditioned luxurious Minibus
- Charterer’s own Private and Travel Insurance
- Your Personal expenses
- Flight costs for Charterer
- Gratuities for the crew