Gulet Cobra 3
- Gulet Class: Luxury Class Gulets
- Length: 24 m
- Passengers: 8
- Baseport: Bodrum
- Cabins (Total): 4
- Master Cabin(s): 2
- Double Cabin(s): 2
Gulet Cobra 3
Luxury Class Gulet made in Bodrum.
She has 4 air conditioned (4 Double) cabins for 8 passengers.
Gulet Cobra 3 | Technical details
Turkish flagged Transom Stern Gulet, Fully Refitted 2010, Length over Deck 24.00m, Beam 6.10 m, Draft 2.03 m, Main Engine 2x 280 Iveco Marine, Freshwater 8.000 lt, Fuel 2.000 lt.
Gulet Cobra 3 | Accommodation
2 Masters and 2 Double bedded spacious and luxury cabins. Recommended for 8 Passengers. All cabins with air conditioning system and en suite shower and “electric” toilet. All cabins with portholes, wardrobe, drawer, mirror, smoke detector. Masters Cabins have also LCD Tv and Sat. system.
Gulet Cobra 3 | Comfort & Entertainment
Spacious sun deck area with Sun mattresses and cushions, Sun awning, Cushioned aft deck with a large table, Deck chairs, spacious saloon with bar and dining table, Hi-Fi Music Set, Plasma TV in Saloon, Zodiac Dinghy with 70 HP outboard engine, Waterski, Snorkel and Fishing Equipment, Canoe.
Gulet Cobra 3 | Equipment
Complete navigation equipments with GPS, Radar & Autopilot, Mobile Phone, Generator 11 kW + 21 kW, 24 + 220 V, Life Raft, Life Jackets, Fire Extinguishers, Fully equipped Galley, Filter Coffee, Refrigerator, Deep Freezer, Ice Boxes.
Gulet Cobra 3 | Crew
3-4 Members (Captain, Chef, Deckhand) in separate crew quarters.
Spoken Language: Turkish & English.
* Prices includes :
- Passengers’ and crew’s food
- Charter of the vessel with the crew (captain, cook, shipmate)
- Whole Gulet hire, fuel oil, local marina fees, using water, laundry, change of sheets and towels, all the equipment on-board.
- Crew salaries and services, navigation, cleaning, cooking, serving etc.
- Turkish transit log, harbour fees and taxes
- The use of air conditioning on the boat is limited to 4-6 hours a day while the generator is in use
- V.A.T (Value Added Tax) of 18%
* Prices excludes :
- Drinks List will be send 3 weeks prior embarkation to fill out.
- Sightseeing, local tour guide, admission fees
- Mooring at private marinas
- Out of Turkish waters, formalities, transit log, harbour fees and related charges
- Use of motorized water sport facilities; water ski, jet ski etc.
- Transfer from airport to harbour with an air conditioned luxurious Minibus
- Charterer’s own Private and Travel Insurance
- Your Personal expenses
- Flight costs for Charterer
- Gratuities for the crew