Gulet Caner 4
- Gulet Class: Royal Class Gulets
- Length: 36 m
- Passengers: 12
- Baseport: Bodrum
- Cabins (Total): 6
- Master Cabin(s): 2
- Double Cabin(s): 2
- Twin Cabin(s): 2
Gulet Caner 4
Royal Class Gulet made in Bodrum.
She has 6 air conditioned (2 Master + 2 Double + 2 Twin) cabins for 12 passengers.
Gulet Caner 4 | Technical details
Turkish flagged Transom Stern Gulet, Length over Deck 36.00 m, Beam 8.15 m, Draft 3.80 m, Twin Engine 500 HP Iveco Marine,
Freshwater 6.000 lt, Fuel 6.200 lt.
Gulet Caner 4 | Accommodation
She has 2 Master cabins with en suite jacuzzi, 4 double berth spacious and comfortable cabins ( 2 double + 2 twin ).
All cabins with air conditioning system and en suite shower box and “electric type” toilet. All cabins with portholes,
wardrobe, drawer, mirror, smoke detector, satellite system, i-pod connection, plasma TV.
Gulet Caner 4 | Comfort & Entertainment
Spacious sun deck area with Sun mattresses and cushions, Sun awning, Cushioned aft deck with a large table, Deck chairs,
spacious saloon with bar and dining table, 24 hours A/C, I-Pod Connection, Music System, Playstation 3, BluRay Player,
Plasma TV, WiFi Connection, Zodiac Speedboat with 100 HP and Inflatable Speedboat with 60 HP out boarders for Water ski,
Wake board and Ringo, Yamaha 700 Jetski, Snorkel and Fishing Equipment, 2 Canoe.
Gulet Caner 4 | Equipment
Complete navigation equipments, Mobile Phone, Generators 2x 27,5kW & 1x 17,5kW, 24 + 220 V, 2x Life Raft, Life Jackets,
Fire Extinguishers, Fully equipped Galley, Filter Coffee, Deep Freezer, Ice Boxes, Ice Maker and 2x 240 lt/hrs Watermaker.
Gulet Caner 4 | Crew
6 Members (Captain, Chef, Deckhand) in separate crew quarters.
Spoken Language: Turkish & English.
* Prices includes :
- Passengers’ and crew’s food
- Charter of the vessel with the crew (captain, cook, shipmate)
- Whole Gulet hire, fuel oil, local marina fees, using water, laundry, change of sheets and towels, all the equipment on-board.
- Crew salaries and services, navigation, cleaning, cooking, serving etc.
- Turkish transit log, harbour fees and taxes
- The use of air conditioning on the boat is limited to 4-24 hours a day while the generator is in use
- V.A.T (Value Added Tax) of 18%
* Prices excludes :
- Drinks List will be send 3 weeks prior embarkation to fill out.
- Sightseeing, local tour guide, admission fees
- Mooring at private marinas
- Out of Turkish waters, formalities, transit log, harbour fees and related charges
- Use of motorized water sport facilities; water ski, jet ski etc.
- Transfer from airport to harbour with an air conditioned luxurious Minibus
- Charterer’s own Private and Travel Insurance
- Your Personal expenses
- Flight costs for Charterer
- Gratuities for the crew