- Gulet Class: Superior Class Gulets
- Length: 17 m
- Passengers: 6
- Baseport: Bodrum
- Cabins (Total): 3
- Master Cabin(s): 1
- Double Cabin(s): 2
Superior Class Gulet made in Bodrum.
She has 3 air conditioned (1 Master + 2 Double) cabins for 6-7 passengers.
Gulet Cagselen | Technical details
Turkish flagged Transom Stern Gulet, Length over Deck 17.00 m, Beam 4.60 m, Draft 2.70 m, Engine 211 HP Caterpillar
Marine, Freshwater 2.000 lt, Fuel 1.500 lt.
Gulet Cagselen | Accommodation
She has 1 Master & 2 double bedded cabins. All cabins with fans and en suite shower and “home type” toilet. All
cabins with portholes, wardrobe, drawer, mirror.
Gulet Cagselen | Comfort & Entertainment
Spacious sun deck area with Sun mattresses and cushions, Sun awning, Cushioned aft deck with a large table,
Deck chairs, spacious saloon with bar and dining table, Music Set, Color TV, Fiber Dinghy with outboard engine,
Snorkel and Fishing Equipment, 1 Canoe, 1 Windsurfers.
Gulet Cagselen | Equipment
Complete navigation equipments, Mobile Phone, 24 V, Life Raft, Life Jackets, Fire Extinguishers, Fully equipped
Galley, Refrigerator, Deep Freezer, Ice Boxes.
Gulet Cagselen | Crew
2-3 Members (Captain, Chef, Deckhand) in separate crew quarters.
Spoken Language: Turkish & English.
* Prices includes :
- Passengers’ and crew’s food
- Charter of the vessel with the crew (captain, cook, shipmate)
- Whole Gulet hire, fuel oil, local marina fees, using water, laundry, change of sheets and towels, all the equipment on-board.
- Crew salaries and services, navigation, cleaning, cooking, serving etc.
- Turkish transit log, harbour fees and taxes
- The use of air conditioning on the boat is limited to 4-6 hours a day while the generator is in use
- V.A.T (Value Added Tax) of 18%
* Prices excludes :
- Drinks List will be send 3 weeks prior embarkation to fill out.
- Sightseeing, local tour guide, admission fees
- Mooring at private marinas
- Out of Turkish waters, formalities, transit log, harbour fees and related charges
- Use of motorized water sport facilities; water ski, jet ski etc.
- Transfer from airport to harbour with an air conditioned luxurious Minibus
- Charterer’s own Private and Travel Insurance
- Your Personal expenses
- Flight costs for Charterer
- Gratuities for the crew