Gulet Caferoglu 7
- Gulet Class: Luxury Class Gulets
- Length: 42 m
- Passengers: 22
- Baseport: Marmaris
- Cabins (Total): 11
- Double Cabin(s): 6
- Twin Cabin(s): 5
Gulet Caferoglu 7
Luxury Class Gulet made in Marmaris.
She has 11 air conditioned (6 Double + 5 Twin) cabins for 22 passengers.
Gulet Caferoglu 7 | Technical details
Turkish flagged Transom Stern Gulet, Length over Deck 42.00 m, Beam 8.50 m, Draft 3.50 m, Twin Engine 550 HP
Iveco Marine, Freshwater 20.000 lt, Fuel 8.000 lt.
Gulet Caferoglu 7 | Accommodation
She has 11 double berth spacious and comfortable cabins ( 6 double + 5 twin ). All cabins with air conditioning
system and en suite shower box and “home type” toilet. All cabins with portholes, wardrobe, drawer, mirror, smoke detector.
Gulet Caferoglu 7 | Comfort & Entertainment
Spacious sun deck area with Sun mattresses and cushions, Sun awning, Cushioned aft deck with a large table, Deck chairs,
spacious saloon with bar and dining table, Music Set, Color TV, Zodiac Speedboat with 40 HP out boarder engine for Water ski
and Ringo, Snorkel and Fishing Equipment, 2 Canoe, 1 Windsurfer.
Gulet Caferoglu 7 | Equipment
Complete navigation equipments, Mobile Phone, Generator, 24 + 220 V, 2x Life Raft, Life Jackets, Fire Extinguishers,
Fully equipped Galley, Filter Coffee, Deep Freezer, Ice Boxes, Ice Maker.
Gulet Caferoglu 7 | Crew
4-5 Members (Captain, Chef, Deckhand) in separate crew quarters.
Spoken Language: Turkish & English.
* Prices includes :
- Passengers’ and crew’s food
- Charter of the vessel with the crew (captain, cook, shipmate)
- Whole Gulet hire, fuel oil, local marina fees, using water, laundry, change of sheets and towels, all the equipment on-board.
- Crew salaries and services, navigation, cleaning, cooking, serving etc.
- Turkish transit log, harbour fees and taxes
- The use of air conditioning on the boat is limited to 4-6 hours a day while the generator is in use
- V.A.T (Value Added Tax) of 18%
* Prices excludes :
- Drinks List will be send 3 weeks prior embarkation to fill out.
- Sightseeing, local tour guide, admission fees
- Mooring at private marinas
- Out of Turkish waters, formalities, transit log, harbour fees and related charges
- Use of motorized water sport facilities; water ski, jet ski etc.
- Transfer from airport to harbour with an air conditioned luxurious Minibus
- Charterer’s own Private and Travel Insurance
- Your Personal expenses
- Flight costs for Charterer
- Gratuities for the crew