Gulet Blue Days
- Gulet Class: Deluxe Class Gulets
- Length: 24 m
- Passengers: 8
- Baseport: Bodrum
- Cabins (Total): 4
- Double Cabin(s): 2
- Twin Cabin(s): 2
Gulet Blue Days
Deluxe Class Gulet made in Bodrum.
She has 4 air conditioned (2 Double + 2 Twin) cabins for 8 passengers.
Gulet Blue Days | Technical details
Turkish flagged Rounded Stern Gulet, Length over Deck 23.90 m, Beam 6.50 m, Draft 2.90 m, Twin Engine 2x 280 HP Iveco Marine, Freshwater 6.000 lt, Fuel 2.000 lt.
Gulet Blue Days | Accommodation
2 Double and 2 Twin berthed spacious and comfortable cabins. All cabins with air conditioning system and en suite shower and toilet. All cabins with portholes, wardrobe, drawer, mirror, smoke detector. Two cabins with LCD Tv, Satellite system.
Gulet Blue Days | Comfort & Entertainment
Spacious sun deck area with Sun mattresses and cushions, Sun awning, Cushioned aft deck with a large table, Deck chairs, spacious saloon with bar and dining table, Yamaha Music System, LCD TV in Saloon, Jokerboat, Snorkel and Fishing Equipment and Canoe.
Gulet Blue Days | Equipment
Complete navigation equipments, Mobile Phone, Generator 22,5kW, 24 + 220 V, Life Rafts, Life Jackets, Fire Extinguishers, Fully equipped Galley, Filter Coffee, Refrigerator, Deep Freezer, Ice Boxes, Ice Maker.
Gulet Blue Days | Crew
3-4 Members (Captain, Chef, Deckhand) in separate crew quarters.
Spoken Language: Turkish & English.
* Prices includes :
- Passengers’ and crew’s food
- Charter of the vessel with the crew (captain, cook, shipmate)
- Whole Gulet hire, fuel oil, local marina fees, using water, laundry, change of sheets and towels, all the equipment on-board.
- Crew salaries and services, navigation, cleaning, cooking, serving etc.
- Turkish transit log, harbour fees and taxes
- The use of air conditioning on the boat is limited to 4-20 hours a day while the generator is in use
- V.A.T (Value Added Tax) of 18%
* Prices excludes :
- Drinks List will be send 3 weeks prior embarkation to fill out.
- Sightseeing, local tour guide, admission fees
- Mooring at private marinas
- Out of Turkish waters, formalities, transit log, harbour fees and related charges
- Use of motorized water sport facilities; water ski, jet ski etc.
- Transfer from airport to harbour with an air conditioned luxurious Minibus
- Charterer’s own Private and Travel Insurance
- Your Personal expenses
- Flight costs for Charterer
- Gratuities for the crew