Gulet Artemis Simay
- Gulet Class: Deluxe Class Gulets
- Length: 24 m
- Passengers: 8
- Baseport: Bodrum
- Cabins (Total): 3
- Master Cabin(s): 1
- Triple Cabin(s): 2
Gulet Artemis Simay
Deluxe Class Gulet made in Bodrum.
She has 3 air conditioned (1 Master + 2 Dbl/Sng) cabins for 8 passengers.
Gulet Artemis Simay | Technical details
Turkish flagged Rounded Stern Gulet, LOA 24.00 m, Beam 6.60 m, Draft 2.68 m, Twin Engine 2x 240 HP Marine, Freshwater 4.000 lt, Fuel 4.000 lt.
Gulet Artemis Simay | Accommodation
1 Master Cabin and 2 Double & Single berthed spacious and comfortable cabins. All cabins with air conditioning system and en suite shower and toilet. All cabins with portholes, wardrobe, drawer, mirror, smoke detector, LCD Tv, Satellite system.
Gulet Artemis Simay | Comfort & Entertainment
Spacious sun deck area with Sun mattresses and cushions, Sun awning, Cushioned aft deck with a large table, Deck chairs, spacious saloon with bar and dining table, Movie theater system, Sound system, LCD TV in Saloon, Wireless Internet, Zodiac speedboat with 75 HP, Snorkel and Fishing Equipment, Canoe and Windsurf.
Gulet Artemis Simay | Equipment
Complete navigation equipments, Mobile Phone, Generators 1x 22,5kW and 1x 13,5kW, 24 + 220 V, Life Rafts, Life Jackets, Fire Extinguishers, Fully equipped Galley, Filter Coffee, Refrigerator, Deep Freezer, Ice Boxes, Ice Maker.
Gulet Artemis Simay | Crew
3-4 Members (Captain, Chef, Deckhand) in separate crew quarters.
Spoken Language: Turkish & English.
* Prices includes :
- Passengers’ and crew’s food
- Charter of the vessel with the crew (captain, cook, shipmate)
- Whole Gulet hire, fuel oil, local marina fees, using water, laundry, change of sheets and towels, all the equipment on-board.
- Crew salaries and services, navigation, cleaning, cooking, serving etc.
- Turkish transit log, harbour fees and taxes
- The use of air conditioning on the boat is limited to 4-20 hours a day while the generator is in use
- V.A.T (Value Added Tax) of 18%
* Prices excludes :
- Drinks List will be send 3 weeks prior embarkation to fill out.
- Sightseeing, local tour guide, admission fees
- Mooring at private marinas
- Out of Turkish waters, formalities, transit log, harbour fees and related charges
- Use of motorized water sport facilities; water ski, jet ski etc.
- Transfer from airport to harbour with an air conditioned luxurious Minibus
- Charterer’s own Private and Travel Insurance
- Your Personal expenses
- Flight costs for Charterer
- Gratuities for the crew