Gulet Anka 35
- Gulet Class: Luxury Class Gulets
- Length: 15 m
- Passengers: 4
- Baseport: Bodrum
- Cabins (Total): 2
- Master Cabin(s): 2
Gulet Anka 35
Luxury Class Gulet made in Bodrum.
She has 2 air conditioned (2 Masters) cabins for 4 passengers.
Gulet Anka 35 | Technical details
Turkish flagged Transom Stern Gulet, Length over Deck 15 m, Beam 4.75m, Draft 2.35m, Engine 250HP Cummins Marine, Freshwater 1.500 lt, Fuel 1.000 lt.
Gulet Anka 35 | Accommodation
2 Master cabins . All cabins with air conditioning system and en suite shower and “home type” toilet. All cabins with portholes, wardrobe, drawer, mirror, smoke detector.
Gulet Anka 35 | Comfort & Entertainment
Spacious sun deck area with Sun mattresses and cushions, Sun awning, Cushioned aft deck with a large table, Deck chairs, comfortable Saloon with LCD TV, Dinghy with outboard engine, Snorkel and Fishing Equipment.
Gulet Anka 35 | Equipment
Complete navigation equipments, Mobile Phone, Generator 10 kWA, 24 + 220 V, Life Raft, Life Jackets, Fire Extinguishers, Fully equipped Galley, Deep Freezer, Ice Boxes, Ice Maker.
Gulet Anka 35 | Crew
2 Members (Captain, Chef, Deckhand) in separate crew quarters.
Spoken Language: Turkish & English.
* Prices includes :
- Passengers’ and crew’s food
- Charter of the vessel with the crew (captain, cook, shipmate)
- Whole Gulet hire, fuel oil, local marina fees, using water, laundry, change of sheets and towels, all the equipment on-board.
- Crew salaries and services, navigation, cleaning, cooking, serving etc.
- Turkish transit log, harbour fees and taxes
- The use of air conditioning on the boat is limited to 4-6 hours a day while the generator is in use
- V.A.T (Value Added Tax) of 18%
* Prices excludes :
- Drinks List will be send 3 weeks prior embarkation to fill out.
- Sightseeing, local tour guide, admission fees
- Mooring at private marinas
- Out of Turkish waters, formalities, transit log, harbour fees and related charges
- Use of motorized water sport facilities; water ski, jet ski etc.
- Transfer from airport to harbour with an air conditioned luxurious Minibus
- Charterer’s own Private and Travel Insurance
- Your Personal expenses
- Flight costs for Charterer
- Gratuities for the crew