Gulet Aliko 1
- Gulet Class: Luxury Class Gulets
- Length: 29 m
- Passengers: 14
- Baseport: Bodrum
- Cabins (Total): 7
- Master Cabin(s): 1
- Double Cabin(s): 2
- Twin Cabin(s): 4
Gulet Aliko 1
Luxury Class Gulet made in Bodrum.
She has 7 air conditioned (1 Master + 2 Double + 4 Twin) cabins for 14 passengers.
Gulet Aliko 1 | Technical details
Turkish flagged Transom Stern Gulet, Length over Deck 29.00 m, Beam 7.15 m, Draft 3.20 m, Engine 540 HP Caterpillar
Turbo Marine, Freshwater 7.000 lt, Fuel 4.000 lt.
Gulet Aliko 1 | Accommodation
She has 1 Master double bedded Cabin, 4 Twin berth and 2 Double bedded spacious and comfortable air-con. cabins for up to
14 passengers. All cabins with air conditioning system and en suite shower and “home type” toilet. All cabins with portholes,
wardrobe, drawer, mirror, smoke detector.
Gulet Aliko 1 | Comfort & Entertainment
Spacious sun deck area with Sun mattresses and cushions, Sun awning, Cushioned aft deck with a large table, Deck chairs,
spacious saloon with bar and dining table, Music Set, Color TV, 4.20m. Zodiac Dinghy with 60 HP Yamaha outboard engine,
Snorkel and Fishing Equipment, 1 Canoe.
Gulet Aliko 1 | Equipment
Complete navigation equipments, Mobile Phone, Twin Generator Onan 2x 22kW, 24v + 220v, Life Raft, Life Jackets,
Fire Extinguishers, Fully equipped Galley, Deep Freezer, Ice Boxes, Ice Maker.
Gulet Aliko 1 | Crew
4-5 Members (Captain, Chef, Deckhand) in separate crew quarters.
Spoken Language: Turkish & English.
* Prices includes :
- Passengers’ and crew’s food
- Charter of the vessel with the crew (captain, cook, shipmate)
- Whole Gulet hire, fuel oil, local marina fees, using water, laundry, change of sheets and towels, all the equipment on-board.
- Crew salaries and services, navigation, cleaning, cooking, serving etc.
- Turkish transit log, harbour fees and taxes
- The use of air conditioning on the boat is limited to 4-6 hours a day while the generator is in use
- V.A.T (Value Added Tax) of 18%
* Prices excludes :
- Drinks List will be send 3 weeks prior embarkation to fill out.
- Sightseeing, local tour guide, admission fees
- Mooring at private marinas
- Out of Turkish waters, formalities, transit log, harbour fees and related charges
- Use of motorized water sport facilities; water ski, jet ski etc.
- Transfer from airport to harbour with an air conditioned luxurious Minibus
- Charterer’s own Private and Travel Insurance
- Your Personal expenses
- Flight costs for Charterer
- Gratuities for the crew